Have you ever lost your important excel 2007 files due to accident deletion? This accident might have taken place while saving your excel file you might have accidently selected delete option as a result of which your Excel file gets deleted and you lose your Excel files. Are you searching out for an answer for the question“how to recover deleted files in excel 2007”. If so, there is nothing to worry about the deleted Excel 2007 files as there is an exceptional software named as Rescue Deleted through which you can recover deleted Excel 2007 spreadsheet with ease. This software can carry out deleted Excel 2007 file recovery and helps in restoring all the deleted files on Excel 2007. However, there could be many reasons for deletion of Excel files. Some of them are mentioned below, take a look.
Common reasons for Excel file deletion:
- In case, you wanted to delete some unwanted Excel 2007 spreadsheets from the system so that you can save memory space for storing new Excel files. During that process, by mistake, you selected few of the valuable Excel files and deleted them which resulted in huge loss of venerable excel files. but, with the aid of rescue deleted software, it is very easy to recover deleted Excel 2007 file.
- 2007 Excel files can also be deleted due to antivirus program. When you scan your system with antivirus program to remove virus from your system, there is chance that your corrupted excel file can get deleted. If your excel file is severely corrupted due to malicious viruses present in your system then this software would delete the files without giving any notification. To retrieve deleted Excel 2007 files, you have to use rescue deleted software.
- Formatting is also one of the main reasons for Excel file deletion. If you format your system which consists of your valuable excel 2007 files, without keeping any backup, then you’re going to face huge loss of your priceless Excel document. Similar issues are even faced by Outlook PST files. To know how to retrieve deleted PST file, click in: rescuedeleted.com/retrieving-outlook-pst-file.html. This software can even recover deleted files in Excel 2007 with utmost ease.
- There are other reasons for excel file loss for example file system corruption, abrupt shut down of the system, abrupt transfer of excel files etc. After deletion of Excel 2007 files, wondering about how to recover deleted files in Excel 2007, then here is the perfect utility. Using this utility you can recover deleted Excel 2007 spreadsheet only in few steps.
The mentioned reasons can be overcomed by using the Rescue Deleted software, which is effective enough to retrieve deleted excel 2007 files. There software is the perfect solution for the question “how to recover deleted files in excel 2007”. Just download and install the software and use it to recover deleted Excel 2007 spreadsheet. It is capable of retrieving files from external drives and hard drives safely and quickly. It can restore any type of file documents and excel documents. Including this it even allows the users recover deleted Excel 2007 file from the bad sector drives, by making an image disk of the bad sector drive. The software is supported by both Windows and Mac based operating systems. By making use of this software, you can easily recover deleted documents. Browse around the givem website www.rescuedeleted.com/recover-documents.html to learn more facts about document recovery.
Precautionary measures to avoid deletion of excel files in future:
- Before deleting any files, double check and then delete the unwanted files.
- Always keep system free from virus infection by using antivirus program.
- Never change the file extension with any unsupported extension.
- Avoid abrupt removing of external storage devices.
Simple steps to recover deleted Excel 2007 spreadsheet:
Follows the steps described below to knwo how to execute deleted Excel 2007 files recovery from hard drive on Windows OS:
Step 1. Download and install trial version of the software on your computer. Launch the software and select "Recover Files" option from the main screen as in Figure 1. Then, choose "Recover Deleted Files" option that you get on the next screen after selecting the desired option to retrieve deleted Excel 2007 files.
Figure 1. Main Page
Step 2. Select the drive from which you want to restore deleted excel 2007 files and click on "Proceed" button as in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3. The software starts scanning the drive and loactes all the recoverable Excel files as in Figure 3. Then, you can preview the recovered file by using the preview option.
Figure 3: Scanning Screen
Step 4. In the final step, user has to select the “Save Recovery Session” option as in Figure 4.
Figure 4: Save Recovered Files