Have your formatted your hard-drive? Are you panic-stricken after you have accidentally formatted your NTFS File format? Or did you format your USB flash drive? We stand at a very frustrating situation when we accidentally format our data from either hard drive of our system, or from external hard disk, USB storage device. It is very disheartening when our most treasured moments, important documents gets formatted. All you need to do is use utility to undelete deleted files. Using this rescue tool you can undelete data from Windows and Mac OS.
In daily uses of technology, user sometimes imprudently formats USB drives such as USB pen drive or USB flash drive. This kind of annoyance is most common that users generally do, say you unknowingly format your pen drive. Things become worst, when you do not have any backup file for the formatted data and files. To overcome such situation you need to perform you need not think on how to rescue data after format, you can switch to procedures of restoring formatted data.
To undelete data after formatting your hard disk, user can use this hard disk data recovery software. This software has powerful deep scanning technology to recover files after HDD formatting.
Scenarios under which user perform formatting action:
External Drive Formatting: Users sometime comes across situation, where they accidentally format their external drive by selecting the format option.
Quick Format Issues: Users generally in order to reinstall their Windows and Mac OS, performs quick format option, which may deleted all precious memories from the system. This software is capable to undelete deleted photos even after reinstallation of your system.
Volume Formatting: In case user unknowingly formats their Mac OS volumes while wanting to format some other volumes, this tool even retrieves deleted data from formatted Mac volume like a Mac OS data rescue tool.
HDD Format: This utility is the perfect application to recover deleted data and files from formatted hard disk by randomly searching for the deleted files. The software can scan the RAID effectively which is the logical unit of the hard drive on the computer. You can recover deleted files from RAID drive of the computer using the software efficiently.
If you have encountered any of the above data loss situations, you can restore lost data from the backup. If you have forgotten or not updated backup, then what can you do? At this situation you can go through third party recovery software. With the help of this application, you can undelete files without backup. One can easily get this software from this professional data recovery website.
Once you format your HDD, USB drives or Mac OS volumes, you immediately need to stop working on your system, and in case of formatted USB drives you need to stop transferring files from or to the USB drive. For future avoidance of such terrified situation, it is better to keep a backup for the data and files.
Features of the software:
- Scans the entire drive to recover deleted files or data.
- Supports recovery of data from SATA, SCSI, IDE hard drives, MMC flash memory card, external USB drives, and FireWire drives.
- Rescues data from NTFS,NTFS5,FAT16,FAT32,HFS+, HFSX partition / drives
- With the aid of this application one can get back erased data from Windows 7 after unintentional format operation in very limited time.
- Retrieved data can be saved in CD / DVD
- Ability to recover files with ADS attributes.
- Know how to restore lost files after Windows 10 upgrade with ease.
Simple steps to rescue data after format:
1. Download and install the software in your operating system. Once it is downloaded, launch the software and select “Recover Partitions / Drives” option. When a new window pops up you need to hit the “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” button for your Windows OS.
2. In the next window you need to select the logical drive from where you want to recover formatted data.
3.As you select your logical drive in the next window you can also preview your files either in Data Type View or in File Type View. In the final step all you need to do is select the “Save Recovery Session” option.